high pressure dental irrigator oral care best electric water flosser
|Components||Main Body/Tips 2pcs/USB cable|
|Water Jet Pulse||1400-1800 times/min|
|Working Modes||Standard, soft, pulse(massage)|
|Waterproof grade||IPX7 grade|
|Power Rating/Battery||5W/2000mAh Lithium battery|
What are the advantages of Omedic dental irrigator
1. Unique appearance design, ergonomic, comfortable feel, non-slip design.
2. "Control water pressure stability Start with Al intelligent tip" It has an intelligent Al chip accurately controls the pressure and provides micro pulse water jet, it can easy to clean the residue with dirt and keep cool feeling for your oral all the time.
3. High frequency pulse flow technology Powerful instantaneous tooth cleaning 1300~1800 times/min pulse water flos frequency, it can Deep clean the teeth and massage the your gum.
4. Five working modes to meet all of your teeth cleaning requirements: you can according to your dental clean requirement to Choose the suitable working mode youreself.
5. 2 minutes automatic shutdown design: If you forget to shut down during use, it will automatically shut down within 2 minutes, which can effectively cause the battery to be used too fast and cause frequent charging.
6. Cleaning mode automatic memory function make it easier for you to use: The dental irrigator will automatically memorize the cleaning mode you used last time, so that you can use it directly when you use it next time without having to adjust the cleaning mode again.
How to use the irrigator scientifically
1. The newly purchased water flosser can be adapted from the smallest or lowest mode, to make the teeth and gums more confortable.
2. In fact, the general flushing time should not exceed 2 minutes, not more than 2 times a day, it need to provent overuse to damage gums.
3. The irrigator combined with the toothbrush has a better cleaning effect.
4. It is not recommended for children under 8 years old and elderly people over 70 years old. It is difficult for children to use it correctly and it is easy to irritate the gums. The gums of the elderly are receding, and the health of the teeth is not good. Excessive impact force can easily stimulate the teeth and gums.
5. it is not recommended for severe dental diseases, such as loose teeth, severe pain, frequent bleeding and suppuration, and other symptoms that require immediate medical attention.
WANT TO WORK WITH US?