The use of a water flosser can reduce the existence of bleeding of gums by up to 99%! Our dental water flosser cleans deep in between your teeth and below the gums where brush and traditional flossing can’t reach. The immediate stream effectively removes plaque, bacteria, and food particles while water reduces bad breath, leaving your mouth incredibly fresh and clean.
1. The irrigator can assist in brushing your teeth, remove plaque on the tooth surface, and keep the tooth surface fresh. This is an auxiliary measure.
2. In addition, the irrigator can remove some tongue coating and some bacteria on the buccal mucosa, which can remove the bacteria from the parts that we cannot brush.
3. The irrigator has a high-pressure water flow, which can massage the gums.
4. In addition, when a child is young, parents can help him use the dental irrigator, which can make his oral hygiene measures better to help him control tooth decay and prevent tooth decay.
5. The irrigator can powerfully remove toothbrushes and flosses, as well as the places that the original toothbrush cannot reach. Through this powerful scouring action, the food residues and plaque in these parts can be removed cleanly, so as to remove teeth and prevent purpose of tooth decay.
6. There are also orthodontic patients who have some special parts that cannot be reached by a toothbrush because they are wearing orthodontic appliances. They can also use a dental irrigator to strengthen cleaning and correct these special parts of the patient, so that their gums can get Healthy to prevent the appearance of tooth decay